Shamanic Healing Retreat in Ecuado
We invite you to the May retreat in Ecuador.
Expert-Insight journey for 21 days!
A retreat combined with self-contained clean days, healthy green meals to choose from, and different body experiences.
We provide complete comfort and itinerary, support, and everything you need to immerse yourself in your inner processes and journey.
This is a unique opportunity to solve your questions and find answers.
This retreat will divide your life into "before" and "after".
Date: 1 -24 May
Air travel: 1530 $.
- Ceremonies with Amazonian power plants in the Sheripuno tribe with the shaman Petronio and Theo.
- Climb the ancient Cotopaxi volcano (5897m) and the active Tungurahua volcano (5023m) with local guides and guides.
- Thermal springs, boat trips to the Monkey Island, bike rides, a trip to the Humandi Cave and to the Ceiba tree.
- We finish our "transformational intensive retreat" with an active rest and surfing by the ocean with an instructor!
- Body practical experiences, satsangs, accompaniment and training from the guide Ilya Satjay. This is only a small part of what will be on the journey.
Arrival in Quito!
Acclimatization starts right here!
Accommodate in an apartment for two with breakfast included.
First Night Ceremony!
Transfer to the Comunidad Sheripuno by minibus to the Missuaji R. Napo Nature Reserve.
The road will take 5-6 hours along the serpentine. There may be landslides on this route and we may be a little late. But we are not in a hurry and the road is extremely beautiful!
Check-in in comunidad, get acquainted with the tribe and the shaman.
Rest and enjoy the first night Ceremony!
Lunch. Preparation for the ceremony.
In the evening the 2nd ceremony.
The road is a 3-4 hours round trip. We just want to say that it is better not to joke with the monkeys, they can hurt you!
In the afternoon we will have a little lunch, rest and in the evening enjoy the 3rd ceremony.
Walking and swimming on the beach
In the evening, a chocolate ceremony from the locals followed by a lunch in communidad.
In the evenings, the 4th and 5th ceremony.
Day 7 - 8
Day 9 - 10
The first ascent of Tungurahua (5023 m)
From there, with a guide, food and equipment, go up on foot. We reach the shelter (Refúgio).
Fitting of ammunition, instruction and overnight accommodation. At night, the ascent begins; 6-8 hours of ascent to start the descent in the morning at 10.00, before the sun begins to melt the glaciers.
On the evening of the 2nd day, we are taken back to our hotel in Banos.
Day 10 - 12
Rest and relaxation
If desired, massage and SPA, bike rides to the waterfalls. Active practices are gaining strength before climbing the Cotopaxi.
Day 13 - 14
Climbing Mount Cotopaxi
Two-day ascent with guides and a guide to the national park. Ascent, overnight stay at altitude and descent. The ascent of the volcano begins at night, takes about 6-8 hours.
Ascent on foot and on the glacier on cats. At the top of 5897 m is a stunning view of the surrounding area and the crater. On the evening of the 2nd day, we are taken back to the hotel in Banos.
Day 15 - 20
A week by the ocean. Surfing
It takes about 9-11 hours to drive, depending on the weather. Montañita is a resort beach in Ecuador, with the highest waves. 6 days of long-awaited vacation by the ocean and surfing every day.
Surfing with an instructor + board included!
Hotel accommodation in a double room with breakfast on the ocean.
During the week, you can see rare endemic animals near the ocean – giant turtles, sea iguanas and seals, pelicans and charming blue-footed boobies.
The surfing season in Ecuador lasts all year round. Waves on the coast of Ecuador are among the most stable during the "winter" in the southern hemisphere. In addition, there is almost always the same wind: the trade winds blow from the south all year round. The water in the ocean is warm all year round, and you can ride in shorts and lycra.
Completion of the retreat. Way home.
Transfer from the hotel in Montañita to the airport "Jose Joaquin de Olmedo" (Guayaquil).
It takes about 3 hours to drive. The city of Guayaquil is the final point of our route.
Request a call
Airfare Russia-Quito-Russia: 110.000 rubles
A deposit is required to participate: 1000 $
Are you ready for a total trasnformation?
Get your presentation right now
Included in the price:
- Five Ceremonies with the Amazon Plant, with food and accommodation
- Accommodation in hotels with breakfast
- Excursions in the Amazon: boat trips, chocolate ceremony, Humandi Cave, trip to Monkey Island, etc.
- Volcano climbing, guides and guides, accommodation and meals in refugio.
- Equipment in the mountains
- Surf instructor, 20 hours
- Rental of bicycles, services of thermal springs.
The price does not include:
- Transfer of the 1st day from the airport to the hotel ($5)
- Other entertainment and excursions to choose from
- Meals, except for breakfast in hotels.
- Rafting, three hours
- Canopy (zip line)
- Jumping from the bridge
- Equator Museum
- Rent a horse uphill
- Coffee 450 gr
A list of must-have items For the mountain and Amazonian part of Ecuador:
- Natural sunscreen with a good protection factor
- Windbreaker jacket (preferably with a hood)
- Gloves, knitted hat (you can also buy in Quito with Indian patterns)
- Trekking shoes are closed (preferably, but you can just take another pair of sneakers to change)
- Sweater or fleece sweatshirt
- Hiking pants, maybe jeans
- To cover your head (baseball cap, panama hat)
- Flashlight (preferably a headlamp)
- Bathing Suit
- Lightweight closed clothing
- Raincoat jacket
- Light covered shoes for the evening, sandals for the day
- Natural ointment-balm.
Individual first aid kit!
This is serious work. A quantum leap into self-knowledge.
Not a tourist format.
Are you ready for a total transformation?